Vulis strikes again?

Z.B. zachb at netcom.com
Thu Dec 26 22:00:40 PST 1996

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> wheee, looks like KOTM subscribed us to a shitload of mailing lists...
> Having fun Herr Doktor?

Not only that, but he's probably posting those messages that begin with
Fuck_You_Nerds...those appear regularly on alt.revenge, where he is a
semi-frequent poster.

Zach Babayco

zachb at netcom.com <-------finger for PGP public key

If you need to know how to set up a mail filter or defend against
emailbombs, send me a message with the words "get helpfile" (without the
" marks) in the SUBJECT: header, *NOT THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE!*  I have
several useful FAQs and documents available.