Create Prospects Daily! Watch Your Business Explode!

sunshine at kcii.com sunshine at kcii.com
Thu Dec 26 15:19:26 PST 1996

Fuck_You_Nerds,

I thought this might interest you.

DON'T PAY ANYBODY FOR E-MAIL NAMES!!  You can extract
your own with our software.

No matter what you are marketing, you need prospects.
Our system can allow you to reach all the prospecst you can
handle.  And even more exciting is you don't have to BUY addresses, our software extracts
them from anywhere on the internet!!

I presently have over 400 responses in my mail folder, and every few
minutes or sooner I receive more responses.

Find out why we are all so excited about our results. Send a blank
e-mail to star-yvonnegarcia-netcontact at nicers.com and you will have
the information sent to you.

NO PROSPECTS = NO SALES!!

Have a great day,
Yvonne Garcia

P.S.  Also FREE ELECTRONIC MARKETING TRAINING AND SUPPORT GROUP AVAILABLE.
AND FREE AUTORESPONDERS!  This is YOUR KEY to successful Internet Marketing!