Internet Message

NATHAN MALLAMACE BJORN2LUZE at prodigy.com
Wed Dec 25 14:26:17 PST 1996

  Sorry I wasn't able obtain the original SUBJECT here.

     Through-out the moral existance of the internet I find
no reason to stop the comunications. There are factors like
no AT&T, MCI, or SPRINT (those dime-a-minute rates are
baffling). GOOD. Then there are more ideas exchanged. This
can be a PLUS for businesses that are RETAILERS (in the long
run). The internet can be used to UNITE the world with a
single language. The internet can be used to share ideas,
learn, and a good place to visit when you are feeling down.

    Now if you believe anything I said, than the idea that
the iternet brings is UNITY. Isn't it strange that within
the last 3 years, (taken from a local news channel) people
have agreed that the U.S. is moving in a positive direction?
Not really, within these last three years is the exact time
the internet had become most publicly available. With
PRODIGY, AOL, and COMPUSERVE making it happen. Who is the
original credit due to?
Tell me.

my favorite site:
http://pages.prodigy.com/VT/hackersguide