Ebonics

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Wed Dec 25 09:00:10 PST 1996

I don't see what the fuck Yebonics has to do with crypto, but another
Yebonics joke showed up in my rec.humor.funny:

]From: mklein at voicenet.com (Michael Klein)
]Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny
]Subject: Ebonics
]Date: Tue, 24 Dec 96 12:20:03 EST
]
]Knock knock.
]Who's there?
]I.B.
]I.B. who?
]I.B. bilingual.
]
]--
]Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke to funny at clari.net.
]Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  A Daemon will auto-reply.
]
]Remember: PLEASE spell check and proofread your jokes.  You think I have
]time to hand-correct everybody's postings? For the full submission guidelines,
]see http://comedy.clari.net/rhf/

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM