The LIST

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Dec 24 10:50:46 PST 1996

"Ross Wright" <rwright at adnetsol.com> writes:

> On or About 24 Dec 96 at 11:52, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Carl Johnson <toto at sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> > >   Supporting Dr. DV K, are we?
>
> On or About 24 Dec 96 at 11:52, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>

> > Uh-oh - Ross, good buddy, we've been outed.
>
> Yes, my tolerance of humanity has been brought to the forefront!  I
> can only hope it only goes as far as the "punks" on this list.  It
> would not look good for a salesman like myself to be known as a
> tolerant person.

Ross, let's write a good Usenet spambot. The ones out there suck because
they go through newsgroups alphabetically and post the same crap all at
once. Then they get detected and cancelled by assholes like Chris Lewis.

A good spambot would cover all unmoderated newsgroups, look for traffic,
pretend to follow up on postings from actual people, say something on-topic,
and post your message, but vary it randomly, so it's almost never the same.

I think we can make a pretty good program. "Cypher punks" don't write code,
but we do.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM