Privtool 0.87

Alex de Joode usura at replay.com
Mon Dec 23 10:01:23 PST 1996

Mark Grant sez:

: I've finally released a new version of Privtool -- my PGP-aware X-windows
: mailreader for Linux, SunOS, FreeBSD and Solaris. Version 0.86 is
: available on utopia.hacktic.nl in the incoming directory (and possibly
: elsewhere) and I'll be uploading 0.87 shortly. For more details and
: screenshots see http://www.c2.org/~mark/privtool/privtool.html.

: 	Mark

It is available from: (utopia.hacktic.nl = ftp.replay.com)

ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/pgp/utils/privtool/
ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/pgp/utils/pgptools/

bEST Regards,
--
 Alex de Joode		    http://www.replay.com/people/adejoode
 I have a linux emulator for Win95: it's called "loadlin" ... *g*