Language (Was:Re: Ebonics)

Jamie Lawrence foodie at netcom.com
Sun Dec 22 11:20:03 PST 1996

Dale again demonstrates his amazing tact and rhetorical skill
by posting private mail and then debating only the portions of
my message he doesn't reproduce, batting at straw men all the
while. I should have known better than to even try.

If anyone cares, I 'll send you my original message to Dale
privately. This all is so far off topic (I was bored) and Dale
is such a twit that it simply doesn't bear more discussion here.

-j

--
"I'm about to, or I am going to, die. Either expression is used."
                - Last words of Dominique Bouhours, Grammarian, 1702
Jamie Lawrence                                     foodie at netcom.com