Securing ActiveX.

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Dec 21 08:10:18 PST 1996

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk writes:

> > Armenians are murderous cowards. They killed over 2 million Moslems in
> > this century alone - mostly women and children.
>
> I note that along with this racist generalisation you decided to post the

"Generalisation"? It's a historical fact that Armenians have murdered
2,500,000 Turks, Kurds, and Sephardic Jews in this century alone.

]_The Jewish Times_ June 21, 1990
]
]_An appropriate analogy with the Jewish Holocaust might be the
] systematic extermination of the entire Muslim population of
] the independent republic of Armenia which consisted of at
] least 30-40 percent of the population of that republic. The
] memoirs of an Armenian army officer who participated in and
] eye-witnessed these atrocities was published in the U.S. in
] 1926 with the title 'Men Are Like That.' Other references abound._
]
] Leonard Ramsden Hartill, _Men Are Like That_ The Bobbs-Merrill
]                           Company, Indianapolis (1926).
]_Memoirs of an Armenian officer who participated in the Armenian
] genocide of 2.5 million Muslim people_
]
]
]_Foreword:_
]
]_For example, we were camped one night in a half-ruined Tartar
] mosque, the most habitable building of a destroyed village, near
] the border of Persia and Russian Armenia. During the course of
] evening I asked Ohanus if he could tell me anything of the history
] of the village and the cause of its destruction. In his matter of
] fact way he replied, Yes, I assisted in its sack and destruction,
] and witnessed the slaying of those whose bones you saw to-day
] scattered among its ruins._
]
]p. 218 (first and second paragraphs)
]
]_We Armenians did not spare the Muslims. If persisted in, the
] slaughtering of Tartars, the looting, and the rape and massacre
] of the helpless become commonplace actions expected and accepted
] as a matter of course.
]
] I have been on the scenes of massacres where the dead lay on the
] ground, in numbers, like the fallen leaves in a forest. Muslims
] had been as helpless and as defenseless as sheep. They had not died
] as soldiers die in the heat of battle, fired with ardor and courage,
] with weapons in their hands, and exchanging blow for blow. They had
] died as the helpless must, with their hearts and brains bursting
] with horror worse than death itself._

Next you'll say that Germans didn't kill 6 million Jews. (Of course, the
Nizkor project now claims that Germans killed 12 million Jews. Isn't
it remarkable how fast those pesky dead Jews can multiply? :-)

> following rant:
>
> >As usual, Timmy May spouts racist, anti-Semitic shit. As usual, he has
> >no idea what he's talking about. So what else is new...
>
> As well as a number of other rants along those lines. There is little
> difference between over generalisations of the kind you made above
> and, for example, discriminating against someone on the basis of
> race, colour, religion etc.

Interesting. Paul Bradley does not consider Timmy May's (fart) latest rants
on "ebonics" and "colored race" to be racist? I think Timmy May hates
blacks even more than he hates Jews. Let's quote Timmy's sick garbage on
soc.culture.african.american and ask if they find it offensive and racist.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM