Executing Encrypted Code

Paul Foley mycroft at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Dec 20 21:11:00 PST 1996

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996 14:28:49 -0800, Peter Hendrickson wrote:

   I would expect software prices to drop because everybody using the software
   would be paying for it.  I would also expect more kinds of software to become
   available.

What ever happened to charging what the market will bear?  Why would
they voluntarily drop their prices just because the software can't be
pirated?

--
Paul Foley <mycroft at actrix.gen.nz>       ---         PGPmail preferred

	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
    fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8
Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.