Life with Dale

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Fri Dec 20 20:39:45 PST 1996

At 7:55 PM -0800 12/20/96, Dale Thorn wrote:
>Attila T. Hun wrote:
>[snippo]
>> ::Name one thing Dale has not experienced.
>
>P.S.:  I haven't jumped out of a plane, or flown one yet, but I do
>       have a picture of Jessica Dubroff on the wall over my desk.

My stock broker worked with her pilot, who worked in the same brokerage
office in Palo Alto.

And, interestingly, the Cypherpunks had a big beach party between Pescadero
(where Dubroff lived) and Half Moon Bay (where she flew out of) just a
couple of days prior to her departure. (This was the beach party put
together by Doug Barnes, last spring.)

Her dingbat newage mother claimed that "Jessica is happier now." Yeah, what
was left of her in the wreckage is happier now, rotting in a grave
somewhere north of me.

Dale probably has a picture of her above his desk to remind him of why he
supports the "license to breed" proposal.

(Not an altogether surprising sentiment, but one has to wonder just why
Dale would be on a list such as this one, given his politics.)

--Tim May

Just say "No" to "Big Brother Inside"