"Cryptography Policy and the Information Economy" draft available

Matt Blaze mab at research.att.com
Thu Dec 19 13:07:53 PST 1996

I've got a new draft available of my critique of US cryptography
policy and its impact on the future of the "information economy".
It summarizes comments I made to a recent meeting of the Computer
and Communications Industry Association, and is an updated version
of testimony I gave to the Senate commerce committee earlier this
year.

Postscript is at ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/mab/policy.ps
ASCII text is at ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/mab/policy.txt

-matt