Army Cryptanalysis manual online

Marcus Watts mdw at umich.edu
Tue Dec 17 23:15:40 PST 1996

Several people wrote to say (variously) that ghostscript could
deal with PDF, and that xpdf could also do the same.  In fact, I
did compile a version of ghostscript 2.6.4, a long time
back.  Unfortunately, it doesn't support PDF.  However, I
did find and successfully build xpdf 0.6, and so I have now managed to
view the PDF files, convert the thing into postscript, and to print
the results.  So,

	http://www.umich.edu/~umich/fm-34-40-2/

now has postscript, as well as PDF, and I also made .tar.gz
files of each.

The results I printed were certainly readable, but one caveat:
the whole thing is designed to be printed on two-sided paper (&
presumably bound), so some of the sections are supposed to start
on the back side of the sheet from the previous section.

				-Marcus Watts
				UM ITD PD&D Umich Systems Group