Hard to Tax Scenario

Robin Hanson hanson at hss.caltech.edu
Tue Dec 17 10:51:42 PST 1996

Arnold G. Reinhold writes:
>By the way, as a covert MD with a receptionist cover, whom does she date?

Good point.  A big advantage of larger incomes for many people is the
ability to impress other people, like potential dates, with whom they
would like a relationship in the physical world.

Bill Frantz writes:
>I am not sure we aren't close to that 30% if you include the people who
>receive small portions of their income in cash and fail to report it.

I meant 30% of income, not 30% of people.

Robin D. Hanson  hanson at hss.caltech.edu  http://hss.caltech.edu/~hanson/