Java DES breaker?

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Mon Dec 16 08:42:27 PST 1996

On Sat, 14 Dec 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> The great Russian-Scottish poet Mikhail Yur'evich Lermotov said the following
> about the likes of Ray "Arsen" Arachelian:  "Ty trus, ty rab, ry armyanin."

Clearly, it is impossible to communicate with you on any sane level, I
think I will give up on you now.  I mean, just what's the point?  In the
words of James Tiberius Kirk "Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down
here."

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "If  you're  gonna die,  die  with your|./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|boots on;  If you're  gonna  try,  just |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |stick around; Gonna cry? Just move along|\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |you're gonna die, you're gonna die!"    |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|  --Iron Maiden "Die With Your Boots on"|.....