more IPG and random numbers

wichita at cyberstation.net wichita at cyberstation.net
Wed Dec 11 02:06:37 PST 1996

I agree generally to what Clay sets out below. However, the test cannot be
run apart from the other integral parts involved. Incidentally, try
running triplet, or even greater, autocorrelation of the 200 megabytes
set out at our web site. there is absolutely no problem. As indicated in
our statistics, we have already done that.

With Kindest regards,

Don Wood