No Subject

Bovine Remailer haystack at cow.net
Mon Dec 9 17:59:39 PST 1996

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM blathered:

>More fan mail from John Gilmore and his friends:

Kook, must you post all the private mail you dislike to the list, while at the same time whining and bitching about the crypto-relevance of anyone and everyone else. Many folks you critique do post off topic shit from time to time, but nowhere near the percentage (much less the volume) that you do. I can't killfile your ass from this machine, but I've decided to provide a cypherpunks public service to those who can. It will be low-volume. I am going to anonymously repost everything you post that is actually crypto-relevant. It will be REALLY low volume. Now, quit posting shit about "Timmy" anonymously, with your stupid ascii drawings, and start taking your medications so you'll behave nice at the get together, where I'll see you and try not to vomit.