Gilmore / Logos

John Anonymous MacDonald nobody at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:44:42 PST 1996

Heh.
Think again. Logos is obviously someone who has a lot of
time on his/her hands. Consider the volume of Gilmore over
the last several months compared to the volume of Logos
over the last several days. Gilmore has quite a bit more
on his mind than how people behave on CP. Logos' identity
is clearly not Gilmore. I doubt Gilmore even reads CP
anymore.

So who _is_ Logos. We know that Logos:

1)Tim May suspects who Logos is
2)Is a prolific poster
3)Intends to combat DLV/DT and other Detweilers

The oddest tidbit yet is Tim May's posting to the *list*
"P.S. I certainly hope this "Logos" nym is not who
I suspect it is, as this will surely end our Real World
friendship. A fucking bozo."

This post clearly is an act of misdirection. If May had a
personal bone to pick with someone he actually knows
than what purpose does it serve to announce this to the
list? Nothing less than to preempt the obvious assertation
that Logos is Tim May.

W.W. Brierson