The Rise and Fall of Cypherpunks WAS [Re: the Dennings]

Dave Hayes dave at kachina.jetcafe.org
Wed Dec 4 12:42:00 PST 1996

SANDY SANDFORT wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Dave Hayes wrote:
> > The very existance of the "profane" keeps the "sacred" in
> > existance as well. If you cannot see that, then John Grubor's
> > lesson is wasted on you.
> If this bit of verbal legerdemain makes any sense at all
> (Logos?), then Grubor must be personally responsible for the
> existance of every saint on the Catholic calendar...not.

Now there's an example of properly used logic...not.

Why didn't you be honest and just say "I don't understand this, please
explain"? This could be because you *want* to be hostile, and you
*want* to produce meaningless flames.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

"A terrorist is someone who has a bomb and doesn't have an air force."
             --some letter-writer in the Manchester Guardian, some years ago