No Subject

logos logos at c2.net
Wed Dec 4 07:16:04 PST 1996

Dimitri Vulis wrote:

> Lame losers who call themselves "cypher punks" and bend
> over for John Gilmore.

     It is obvious that you, Dimitri Vulis, intend to be
disruptive to the operation of this list. I have politely
asked you several specific questions about your motives.

     I am politely asking you again, Dimitri Vulis, why are
you unwilling to rationally and politely discuss whatever
grievances you have with specific Cypherpunks? I believe
you are capable of rational discourse, you allegedly have
some academic credentials so you must have a passing
familiarity with formal debate. Why are you unwilling to
join this discussion with anything other than immature
insults? If the facts are on your side, a reasonable
demeanor can only enhance your arguments. If the facts
are not on your side, why can you not graciously admit you
are wrong and withdraw your accusations.

     I have been unfailingly polite to you. Do you have it
within your character to respond to me in kind?

     Thank you for your attentions to this matter.

Logos out