Dec 3rd, discussion.

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Tue Dec 3 16:19:20 PST 1996

I want to thank the members of the DCSB and other attendees for the forum.

Unfortuantely, I have to include an apology.

I managed to run significantly over time, and missed the chance to deal
with many of the more interesting subjects.  (My own fault in that I
thought I had one more hour than I did).

I hope the discussion was intersting to the attendees in any event.

I will be posting a paper outlining the subject matter in some detail
presently.

In any event, I'd like to thank those present once again.
It was a pleasure.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern