denial of service and government rights

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Mon Dec 2 09:40:33 PST 1996

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Dale Thorn wrote:

> [snippo]
>
> > What you're talking about is contempt of congress.  This is not "fraud."
> > "I had no idea what I was talking about, but as luck would have it I was
> > right anyhow." Here, have a bozo button.
>
> I was right, and you just can't stand it, can you?  I think the shoe fits
> you, Mr. Clown, so wear it in "good health".

Actually, you were not right.  Your claim was that this somehow
constituted a conspiracy.  I was merely pointing out that even if your
version of events was correct (which I hardly conceed), you still had no
clue what you were talking about when you began and just happened to
"fall" into the answer when your legs were knocked out from under you.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern