Hurray! A good example of rational thinking ...

Rich Graves rcgraves at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 2 00:51:40 PST 1996

Dale Thorn <dthorn at gte.net> wrote:

A message that, as expected, is inappropriate for this subject line.

But in general, cypherpunks seems to have improved remarkably over the
last couple weeks. I'd guess that the V-flames had the unintended
consequence of driving off the other ranters and ravers, because they
tend to lack the technical and thinking skills necessary for building
killfiles.

You may take this as support for the Gaia Hypothesis, I suppose.

-rich