Detweiller spotted?

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Sun Dec 1 10:19:20 PST 1996

John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:
> Dale Thorn said:
> >Now that's what I call amazing.  Maybe I could rewrite PGP
> >tomorrow (hee hee).

> Is anyone else hearing a familiar (and again, constant) voice from the past?
> Maybe I'm wrong, but has anyone met him in person? Just asking.

I came to S.Cal. in February 1981.  Worked at Olympic Sales until March
1983, went to Blue Chip computer on Pico blvd. across from the Beverly
Hillcrest hotel, 3/83 to 5/86.  Logic Tree in Pasadena, 1/87 to 1/88.

Tennessee 2/88 to 4/92.  Seal Beach 4/93 to present.

If that corresponds to anyone you know, I'd like to talk to them.