Seditious Cable!

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Sun Dec 1 07:01:34 PST 1996

 dlv at bwalk.dm.com wrote to All:

 d> nobody at replay.com (Anonymous) writes:

 >> And these are the folks you want to maintain your key escrow?

 d> This is another example of lies being spread by John Gilmore and his
 d> cronies. I don't want the U.S. Government to maintain my or anyone
 d> else's key escrow.

I was basing my reply on the content of your earlier post.  It is
certainly possible that I misunderstood your views.  Please clarify your
position on key escrow to prevent further misunderstanding.

 d> Comments: All power to the ZOG!

Then please tell me that the above is an attempt at humor!