The Difference Between The Right And Left

Murray Hayes mhayes at infomatch.com
Sun Dec 1 03:17:44 PST 1996

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996 22:47:06 -0800, Troy Varange wrote:

>	The French Revolution perhaps provided the best
>	definition as the origional coiners of the terms.
>
>	The Left is for radical change and the Right is for
>	evolutionary change.

     The Jacobin (sp) sat on the left side while the other guys
(I forget their names) sat on the right.  Of course both used to
be on the left before they klled everyone on the right after
which an expansion of sorts happened to fill the seats.  I
think the event was called the night of the long knives?

>	That would put mainstream politics decidedly on the right
>	wing side of the political spectrum.

I would have thought main stream would have been in the middle.

mhayes at infomatch.com

It's better for us if you don't understand
It's better for me if you don't understand
                                             -Tragically Hip