(null)

Adamsc Adamsc at io-online.com
Sat Aug 31 22:58:21 PDT 1996

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996 18:54:29 EDT, patrick b cummings wrote:

>I am planning to make a list of hacker's of america and would appreciate
>it for your help.  please send me your
>    handle
3VIL HACK3R
hacker at stupid.troll.com
>    city, state
>    (optional) your mailing address
<G> Paranoia lives deep. I wouldn't count on many addresses from real hackers.
http://www.stupid.troll.com/HACK3RZ/k00d_d00d.html
>    whether or not you would like to recieve hackers list
No.
>    type of hacking you do
Dismembering people who post off topic? <g>
>Thank You for your cooperation

- "'Anonymity is bad,' says a source who wishes to remain anonymous." - Nuff' said.
* Home: Chris Adams <adamsc at io-online.com> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
* Autoresponder: send email w/subject of "send resume" or "send PGPKEY"
* Work: cadams at acucobol.com | V.M. (619)515-4894 | (619)689-6579
* Member in good standing of the GNU whirled hors d'oeuvre