SNAKEOIL? Top Secret for Windows

Damaged Justice frogfarm at yakko.cs.wmich.edu
Sat Aug 31 16:43:52 PDT 1996

>From: sk510019 at mail.idt.net (Siva Krishna)
Newsgroups: comp.archives.ms-windows.announce
Subject: tsecret.zip - TOPSECRET!: Easily encrypts any file.
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 20:39:29 GMT

I have uploaded to Simtel.Net:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/security/tsecret.zip
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/security/tsecret.zip     12070 bytes

tsecret.zip     TOPSECRET!: Easily encrypts any file

TOPSECRET is a program to encrypt your sensitive files.  This program
does not use the RSA standard (which is restricted for export).  This
program uses the aid of a "Catalyst" file (which can be any file) to
encrypt another file (any file).  The Catalyst acts as a key to code and
decode your sensitive files.  Of course you can even make your own
catalyst by encrypting one file with another.  A periodically changing
Catalyst can be made by combining 1-Registered mail file 2-Courier file
3-Last message file; This would ensure high security for the transmission
of your sensitive files.I am sure you will come up with your own methods.

Shareware.  Uploaded by the author.

Siva Krishna
sk510019 at mail.idt.net

--
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm ...for the best in unapproved information
 EmmaGoldmanCamillePagliaMarieCurieAynRandSapphoDianaToriAmosPJHarvey&Demona