Moscowchannel.com hack

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Sat Aug 31 12:14:03 PDT 1996

Joel McNamara wrote:

> Not really crypto, but related to the DOJ hack in a way.
>
> Moscow Channel is a pretty slick, Russian news/commentary page.  Their Web
> site was hacked and altered by someone who didn't seem to like Russians all
> that well.  See:
>
> http://www.moscowchannel.com/
>
> While not as elaborate as the DOJ hack, it's interesting that Web page
> vandalism is starting to turn into a unique form of protest and social
> commentary.

At least they had more sense of humor than USDoJ and made the
hacked page available from their website. To compensate for lack
of humor at USDOJ, I made their page available at

http://www.algebra.com/~ichudov

(follow the links). A tarred archive is available from there for
downloading.

	- Igor.

P.S. I am very surprised by huge number of hits to my usdoj page. I wonder
where are the links to my page.