In reference to comments made to me and to the Group

Bruce M. bkmarsh at feist.com
Thu Aug 29 13:24:30 PDT 1996

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Institute for Security and Intelligence wrote:

> I'm not looking for opinions on politicians, the government, etc.,
> nor do  I care what you think of me or my views.  However, if you can
> put  some _solid_ thoughts into bullet items, or any other format you
> deem useful, perhaps we can move forward.
>
> Ideas.  Actions.  No commentary, raves, rants, flames, or other bandwidth wasters.
>
> Let's see what we come up with.

    So what you're saying is that you now realize what a bunch of garbage
you were spouting and want people to let you know the facts?

                      [ Bruce M. - Feist Systems, Inc. ]
     "Official estimates show that more than 120 countries have or are
      developing [information warfare] capabilities." -GAO/AIMD-96-84
                         So, what is your excuse now?