Real or Not ?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 28 17:25:55 PDT 1996

As a vulture investor in pgp.com I heartily endorse Paul's aggressive
cooperation with the Feds. Would not have trusted him with my tax-haven
wealth had he not had the balls to fight the gov to build his rep and then
wisely get in bed for the loving.

That's how we gonna leverage PGP's worldwide trust to make lotsa dough like
all the patriotic giants of computer boom-boom-boom -- fake-fight the gov
and betray, betray, betray the stupes.

Don't waste your life being a principled, poor outsider. Dive deep into the
shit with the titanic buzzards of the industry. It'll make your drooling
alma mater and yo sweet juicy momma call you a genius.