A _REALLY_ Interesting Bet

Anonymous nobody at zifi.genetics.utah.edu
Tue Aug 27 15:42:11 PDT 1996

Betting on football is one thing, but some of us would be very
interested in the odds on US presidential election outcomes as
November approaches. This kind of betting is illegal here, and
I haven't looked lately for a "Ladbroke's" type site, but it is
interesting because the betting odds from across the Atlantic
more closely match eventual election results than the annoying
calls from Gallup & Roper during suppertime. I have posted here,
anonymously, on this topic before, but some of you are aware of
who I am. I'll thank you to keep that a secret. ;}