Weird "Suppression" messages

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 24 11:40:08 PDT 1996

After Klemensrud settled the Scientology suit, they were emboldened to show
the flag at Netscape.

It is no coincidence that Tom Cruise used Netscape in Mission: Impossible.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

(It's also possible that there's a mail routing flap at Netscape, but I
would not discount the Scientology angle. Every conspiracy theory contains
a grain of truth, after all.)

-rich