Cypherpunks the video

Ben Combee combee at sso-austin.sps.mot.com
Fri Aug 23 11:18:30 PDT 1996

* There was talk earlier about someone putting together a Cypherpunks video.
* What ever came of that? I now have access to an Avid nonlinear digital
* editor and would be interested in pursueing this.

Hi, Steven.  The Austin Cypherpunks are the ones working on this,
although the effort level has been low lately.  We were planning on
leveraging Austin's excellent public access facilities to produce the
video cheaply, but time constraints of the group's members got in the
way.

Right now, we're mostly dependent on good scripts.  We have a few scenes
down, but we need more material to finish the work.  Editing will come,
but we need the basic script and footage now.

You can see some notes on this at my crypto page at

	http://www.yak.net/combee/crypto/

--
Ben Combee, Software Developer (Will write assembly code for food)
Motorola > MIMS > MSPG > CTSD > Advanced ICs > Austin Design Center