Husband/Wife jailed for saying Clinton Sucks

jim bell jimbell at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 21 14:47:07 PDT 1996

At 02:12 AM 8/21/96 -0700, Rich Graves wrote:
>On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, Z.B. wrote:
>
>> Published in Washington, D.C.   July 9, 1996
>> Insult to Clinton leads to 2 arrests
>> By Ruth Larson
>> THE WASHINGTON TIMES
>
>I think you should try a more credible paper. Say, Scientology's Freedom
>Magazine, rather than the Moonies'. You are of course free to believe
>whatever you wish.

At this point, I think the Washington Times has far more credibility than
the Washington Post.  While I'm, likewise, not particularly happy with the
Times' ownership, I doubt whether stories like this ever appear in the Post.
 (You tell me:  Did this story ever appear in the Post?)

The Net public is getting less and less tolerant of obvious bias on the part
of those who report the news.  The Times has some potential (undisplayed)
bias that we need to be on the lookout for, but the Post is actively
engaging in bias in its news stories, NOW.

Jim Bell
jimbell at pacifier.com