BlackNet: Commercial Posts?

Ross Wright rwright at adnetsol.com
Tue Aug 20 13:29:01 PDT 1996

On Or About 19 Aug 96, 18:40, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 1:05 PM 8/19/96, Ross Wright wrote:
> >
> >My question to the list:
> >
> >Who benefits from all this publicity and brew-ha-ha?  Who makes all
> >the BlackNet money?  Who really cares if it is a Data Haven or just
> >a remailer?  I'm just asking.
>
> Well, obviously I do. I receive $1.42 for every posting which
> mentions BlackNet, 7% of gross sales for all commercial
> transactions, and 12.5% plus a sliding finder's fee for all military
> and intelligence secrets sold via BlackNet.
>
> But all true paranoiacs knew this.
>
> --Aldrich Ames

Hey, It's not funny.  So this is freeware?  I thought someone offered
3 mil for the program.  Tim, you wrote this thing?  So who owns it
now?  Can it be owned?  Maybe I misunderstand.

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906