2nd request!

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Aug 20 07:22:48 PDT 1996

Yo Ariel!

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996 ariel at compcurr.com wrote:

> Inside Currents
> Vol 1, No. 5
> August 13, 1996
>
> Inside Currents Newsletter
> An electronic update from Computer Currents Interactive
> http://www.currents.net

> CONTENTS:
>
> 1. Tech Support, on and off line:  This week's cover story in Computer
> Currents Magazine
> http://www.currents.net/covr
>
> 2.  Gigglebytes turns 10!
> http://www.currents.net/gigg
>
> 3. Check out our online Shopping Mall
> http://www.currents.net/mall
>
> 4. Computer Catalogs Online
> http://www.currents.net/catalogs
>
> 5. Coming soon, from Computer Currents Interactive
>
> 6.  Computer Currents Interactive membership information
> http://www.currents.net/members

> 1. Tech Support, on and off line:
> Do you need help navigating the sea of available tech support resources?
> Read our exclusive Computer Currents cover story for information about
> third
> party software and hardware support companies who sell phone support, plus
> fee and free online help you can find on the internet.  Also, new in our
> Columns section: "Corporate PC" looks at Post-It Software Notes; "Gizmos"
> explores the chaotic world of videoconferencing; Net Surfer tries Offline
> Web Browsing.
>
>        http://www.currents.net/covr
>

> 2. Gigglebytes turns 10!
> This month Computer Currents magazine celebrates the 10th anniversary of
> Gigglebytes.
> Join author Lincoln Spector as he revisits his favorite articles over the
> past
> decade.  Gigglebytes gives readers a humorous view on computer industry
> events,
> trends and people.
>
>        http://www.currents.net/gigg
>
> 3. Check out our online Shopping Mall
> Our new shopping mall area is still under construction, but we're already
> bringing together an exciting range of regionally based goods and
> services.
> Of special note: Our Net Quote service allows you to solicit price bids on
> computer equipment--you can let the stores come to you.
>
>         http://www.currents.net/mall
>

> 4. Computer Catalogs Online
> If you're thinking of buying a new computer, check out the new section
> we've
> got up and running!  Now our users can research computer stores in
> their area (or mail order), and browse available hardware listings.  You
> can
> find local contact numbers with just the click of a mouse!
>
>         http://www.currents.net/catalogs
>
> 5. Coming soon, from Computer Currents Interactive
> Discount coupons you can print out and use with local retailers;
> more ways to order online through CCI; our enhanced "Computer Advisor"
> section;
> stimulating chat rooms and forums; contests and surveys; more FREE stuff.

> [...]

Please remove me, and my associated companies (aplatform.com, inow.com,
megamed.com, and rellim.com) from your SPAM list.

Do NOT respond to this message in any way.  Just go away!

It is in violation of United States Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II
to send an unsolicited email of any sort in the US.

Check out the following URL for information on your new legal liability:
	http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 2680 Bayshore Pkwy, #202 Mountain View, CA 94043-1009
gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(415)964-1186 Fax:+1(415)964-1176 BBS:+1(415)964-8821