Naked woman decapitates man on Internet!!!

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Mon Aug 19 23:15:19 PDT 1996

At 2:00 AM 8/20/96, Lucky Green wrote:
>On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Mark O. Aldrich wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Rich Graves wrote:
>>
>> Yes, it's true.  Her boyfriend kills the guy while she's
>> giving him a blow job.  Then they "get naked," hack up the body, and pose
>> various body parts in, uh, 'interesting' positions.  The whole story's on
>> the Web site.  Check them out at:
>>
>> http://www.grotesque.com/
>That was intense...

But not as intense as it could be with Internet video!

BTW, I've linked this page to my "A Childe's Own Primer on the Net," but I
have warned young impressionables to only view the page if they want to see
something gross. (Since no child wants to see something gross, this should
deter them.)

I wonder how the images were gotten? The site mentions that they were
entered as evidence in the trial of the two bikers, but presumably the
photo evidence would have been sealed. Not that this means much, given that
the autopsy photos of Nicole Brown Simpson made it out onto the Net shortly
after being taken.

(I guess one of the evidence clerks or attorneys had a scanner and access
to a remailer....)

I do expect this to be added to the list of evils that the peo-CDA
attorneys will cite.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!