National Socio-Economic Security Need for Return Key

Mike McNally m5 at tivoli.com
Sun Aug 18 12:58:48 PDT 1996

Bart Croughs typed, deftly avoiding the enormous key labeled "Return":

> I don't blame you when you get the impression that Austrian
> methodology, compressed in a couple of sentences, is sophist
> gibberish.

Seems to me that ya gotta be mighty careful when interpreting piles
of egghead "gedanken" experiments.  If you feel you can squeeze the
contents of one more book into your head, I'd suggest one by another
economist (sorta), Stuart Chase's "Tyranny of Words".

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX * For the time being,
       m5 at tivoli.com * m101 at io.com       *
      <URL:http://www.io.com/~m101>      * three heads and eight arms.