National Socio-Economic Security Need for Encryption Technology

Bart Croughs bart.croughs at tip.nl
Fri Aug 16 17:04:46 PDT 1996

Sandy Sandfort wrote:

>On a personal note:  Bart the people on this list are highly
intelligent <snip>  Don't waste your reputation capital being a
jerk.

 S a n d y<

I agree that there are intelligent people on this list, but those who constantly have to take refuge in name-calling are obviously not among them. So I have an even better idea to protect my reputation capital: I won't answer your posts any longer. People could start thinking I have nothing better to do with my time.

Bart Croughs