RANT re: National Socio-Economic Security Need for Encryption

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Aug 15 02:21:51 PDT 1996

Brad Dolan asks:

At 06:24 PM 8/13/96 -0700, Checkered Daemon wrote:
> a)  Knowledge jobs require tremendous capital investment, as in degrees,
> training, continual updating of skills, etc.

But they do not require much capital investment by the boss.  That is
to say the key corporate assets are increasingly owned by the employees,

At some point one would expect this to lead to a change in business
structure, but I see no signs of this happening.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com