[SIGNAL] Microsoft's Internet Explorer

Jüri Kaljundi jk at stallion.ee
Wed Aug 14 12:23:23 PDT 1996

 Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Lucky Green asked:

> I don't see the 128 bit version. URL?

Neither do I anymore, but it was there yesterday. It was on the page,
where you chose the version. After that there was a form asking for your
(US citizens) name, address and phone number. After that the connection
got so slow I could not submit the form.

I believe Microsoft might have messed up something with the ITAR rules and
because of problems they do not give out the 128-bit version anymore. Or
it might have been an error and they really did not have an uncrippled
version yesterday.

Jüri Kaljundi
AS Stallion
jk at stallion.ee