Fw: SafE Mail Corporation

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sat Aug 10 07:04:56 PDT 1996

At 23:58 8/9/96, Bryan Reece wrote:

>Afraid so.  But they do challenge hackers to break it (the old `here's
>some ciphertext, doesn't this look secure?' thing).  They also offer a
>`free demo version', but due to federal law they can't make it
>available over the net so they do this:

We showed their software to be worthless a few months ago. I am surprised
they are still selling it. They are opening themselves up for some very
nasty litigation.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.