Internal Passports

Declan McCullagh declan at eff.org
Wed Aug 7 06:37:41 PDT 1996

Mike's post reminds me of the latest maneuvering here in DC.

The Hatch simulated "child porn" bill was reported out of the Senate
judiciary committee favorably, with the addition of language making it a
felony to *attempt* to view child porn. This wording is aimed at the Net:
  "Click Here to see Young Girls in Lust."

-Declan

// declan at eff.org // I do not represent the EFF // declan at well.com //