"lite" version of cpunks available?

Ray Arachelian sunder at dorsai.dorsai.org
Wed Aug 7 06:10:50 PDT 1996

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Steve Reid wrote:

> Are there any filtered versions of the Cypherpunks mailing list available?
> I'm currently subscribed to cypherpunks-d at gateway.com, but that machine is
> down and I haven't received anything in the past few days.

with the subject "fcpunx subscribe" (no quotes.)  Do not reply to this
message as the perl scripts that handle these tasks ignore messages from
mailing lists.

For more info see: http:/www.dorsai.org/~sunder/crypto.html

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |sunder at dorsai.org|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| --------------- |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | Just Say "No" to|KA|law abridging the freedom of speech' |==\|/==
 + v + | Janet Reno & GAK|AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
 Key Escrow Laws are the mating calls of those who'd abuse your privacy!