SSNs (was Re: Internal Passports) (fwd)

Charles Gimon gimonca at skypoint.com
Mon Aug 5 23:22:57 PDT 1996

Forwarded message:
> Date: Mon, 05 Aug 1996 17:33:17 -0700
> From: jfricker at vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
> Subject: Re: SSNs (was Re: Internal Passports)

Before this gets too out of hand, I'm going to mention that Chris
Hibbert's Social Security Number FAQ (posted regularly to several
newsgroups, including news.answers) is superb. Great job of
separating legitimate paranoia from old wives' tales. Check for it
in Usenet or your favorite search engine.

Remember--privacy is your own responsibility.