A Libertine Question (fwd)

Cerridwyn Llewyellyn ceridwyn at wolfenet.com
Sat Aug 3 01:59:49 PDT 1996

At 08:42 PM 8/2/96 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

I disagree with your sentiments about Business and rights, however, in this
instance, even that wasn't the issue. Food Not Bombs is NOT a business, it's
a not-for-profit organization that gives out (not sells) food.  They are the
same as, I think Tim May pointed out, a Boy Scout picnic, except for the
homless, not the boy scouts.

//cerridwyn//