crypto CD source

pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sat Aug 3 00:24:51 PDT 1996

>Some time ago on the list there was some discussion of putting together a CD
>full of cryptographic software and reference material. Nothing came of it, but
>I think several people expressed an interest

I have about 100MB (compressed) of crypto archives, papers, source code, etc
etc, reasonably well organised with descriptions of each file.  I've got a
friend to put it on CD, but only for my own use.  If there's someone who can
get them done in bulk outside the US you could probably use this as a crypto CD
(I don't think there's anyone in NZ who could do it, and I don't really want
the hassle of organising the whole thing).

Peter.