my message Re: fbi, crypto, and defcon

Paul J. Bell pjb at ny.ubs.com
Fri Aug 2 15:54:50 PDT 1996

in my earlier message of this date, i said:

>"i have spent my entire working life providing for myself, asking and taking nothing
>from anyone, other than what i earned for myself. i payed for my education and for
>everything else that i ever had."

maybe i should have taken something, then i would have learned to spell. yes, i
know that the correct spelling is 'paid', not 'payed', but sometimes, (often?),
my fingers outrun my brain. does this, you ask, also account for the lack of
uppercase characters? no, it's just my style, maybe its really laziness.

cheers,
	-paul

ps. you will undoubtly also find a few tath, thta, teh, and the like.
 maybe if i used that microsoft stuff with the spell checker rather than the
sun mailtool i could present myself without the plethora of typos. sigh.