Southern Cracker Beer Bombs in Trucks (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Fri Aug 2 06:43:57 PDT 1996

Hi all,

I work with Hi Performance and Experimental rockets and I am somewhat
familiar with explosives and the handling thereof. I have a couple of
comments to add to the pipe bomb building thread...