A Libertine Question

Vinnie Moscaritolo vinnie at webstuff.apple.com
Thu Aug 1 14:08:07 PDT 1996

I think Bob Dole understands the needs for privacy rights for animals..

the following verbatim account of a segment of a Bob Dole appearance a week
or so ago at a cotton cooperative in Bakersfield, California

"My wife was here six days last week, and she'll be back next week,
and she does an outstanding job. And when I'm elected, she will not be
in charge of health care. Don't worry about it. Or in charge of
anything else. (Muffled crowd gasp.) I didn't say that. It did sort of
go through my mind. But she may have a little blood bank in the White
House. But that's all right. We need it. It doesn't cost you anything.
These days, it's not all you give at the White House - your blood. You
have to give your file. I keep wondering if mine's down there. Or my
dog. I got a dog named Leader. I'm not certain they've got a file on
Leader. He's a schnauzer. I think he's been cleaned. We've had him
checked by the vet but not by the FBI or the White House. He may be
suspect, but in any event, we'll get into that later. Animal rights or
something of that kind. But this is a very serious election."

Vinnie Moscaritolo
"Law - Samoan Style"
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 4FA3298150E404F2782501876EA2146A